A.Math/ IP Math
These revision courses aim to provide an adequate overview of the essential common chapters in the most IP programmes and O Level Additional Mathematics Syllabus. As the strength of the foundation of these chapters determines how well they perform in their remaining year. Do note that this is not a crash course where concepts are cramped within a short time frame. We believe that the foundation of mathematics correlates to the time students spent understanding the concepts and practicing.
Each course comprises of A FEW KEY CONCEPTS which are frequently tested in the National and Internal School Examinations. The curriculum is designed under the assumption that students have little prior knowledge of the subject and intends to go through all the KEY CONCEPTS in a detailed manner.
Topics to be covered:
- Factor and Remainder Theorem, Partial Fractions (18 Mar, Mon, 1pm – 3pm)
- Roots of equations, Quadratic Inequalities and Discriminants (18 Mar, Mon, 3.30pm – 5.30pm)
- Binomial Theorem (19 Mar, Tue, 1pm – 3pm)
- Logarithm and its Applications (19 Mar, Tue, 3.30pm – 5.30pm)
- Trigonometric Functions and Equations (20 Mar, Wed, 1pm – 3pm)
- Trigonometric Identities and Formulae (20 Mar, Wed, 3.30pm – 5.30pm)
- Further Coordinate Geometry and Circles (21 Mar, Thu, 1pm – 3pm)
- Linear Law (21 Mar, Thu, 3.30pm – 5.30pm)
Taught by Mr. Sam
Duration: 2 hours/lesson
All 8 lessons: $540
All summary notes and worksheets will be provided. Students are only required to bring their stationery and a calculator.
Lessons are all conducted at
Kendall Learning Centre
Blk 320 Clementi Ave 4, #01-33