These Courses aim to provide a comprehensive overview of the chapters Vectors and Technique of Integration in the Singapore H2 A Level Mathematics Syllabus.
Each class comprises of A FEW KEY CONCEPTS which are frequently tested in the National and Internal School Examinations. The curriculum is designed under the assumption that students have some prior knowledge of the subject and intends to go through all the KEY CONCEPTS in a detailed manner.
- Vectors I (19 Mar, Tue, 10am – 12pm)
- Vectors II (19 Mar, Tue, 1pm – 3pm)
- Vectors III (21 Mar, Thu, 10am – 12pm)
- Vectors IV (21 Mar, Thu, 1pm – 3pm)
- Techniques of Integration I (22 Mar, Fri, 10am – 12pm)
- Techniques of Integration II (22 Mar, Fri, 1pm – 3pm)
Duration: 2 hours/lesson
Vectors Course: $340 (4 lessons)
Integration Course: $170 (2 lessons)
Sign up for both courses: $480 (6 lessons)
*Free Trial: If students choose to leave during the first lesson, then no fees will be charged.
All summary notes and worksheets will be provided. Students are only required to bring their stationery and a graphing calculator.
Lessons are all conducted at
Coronation Shopping Plaza
587 Bukit Timah Road, #03-36