These Crash Courses aim to provide an adequate overview of the chapters in the Singapore H2 A Level Mathematics Syllabus.
Each class comprises of A FEW KEY CONCEPTS which are frequently tested in the National and Internal School Examinations. The curriculum is designed under the assumption that students have no prior knowledge of the subject and intends to go through all the KEY CONCEPTS in a detailed manner.
Topics to be covered:
- Functions (14 Nov, Wed, 430pm – 7pm)
- Maclaurin Series (16 Nov, Fri, 430pm – 7pm)
- Sigma Notation (21 Nov, Wed, 430pm – 7pm)
- APGP (23 Nov, Fri, 430pm – 7pm)
- Integration Techniques (28 Nov, Wed, 430pm – 7pm)
- Applications of Integration (30 Nov, Fri, 430pm – 7pm)
Duration: 2.5 hours/lesson
Normal Price: $100/lesson
Early bird Price: $90/lesson (Register before 30 Oct)
Current Student Price: $80/lesson
All summary notes and worksheets will be provided. Students are only required to bring their stationery and a graphing calculator.
Lessons are all conducted at
Coronation Shopping Plaza
587 Bukit Timah Road, #03-36